Design and Fit-out Trends for 2022
Interior design trends for 2022 will feature lighter colors and natural materials. A new trend has emerged in bringing the natural world indoors, along with a drive to buy and create more environment friendly products. With a wide range of projects from major renovations to designing fit-out projects, we love revealing the newest style.
- Curved Furniture– The peak popularity began in the 60s and 70s as a mark of the mid-century modern movement. After ages its back in action with the growing love for furniture that has a sculptural quality which is in a way inclined to the biophilic Effortless, sumptuous and elegant curves will rule the interiors of 2022, the bigger the curves, the bigger the impact.
- Natural Materials- In the latest trends, it appears that authenticity, handmade, and unique elements are taking the place of faux, digital, and mass-produced items. Adding flair to your decor with reclaimed wood, vintage furniture, and handmade items is a top priority. A worn and distressed piece of furniture adds character and contrast to a more modern or neutral setting.
- Functionality is key– In any commercial office setting desks and tables are of vital importance, it ensures the comfort of all the office members. These furniture items should be easily moveable for cleaning and sanitization purpose. One best way of fostering creativity at work is by having desk-partitions which allows employee privacy in any open – plan offices. A desk-partition allows employees to avoid any kind of distractions and it contributes to the adornment of the office environment. There are numerous options available at Design Infinity that can enhance the artistic and functionality of the work space.
- Sustainability will gain spur- The main goal behind sustainability is to create environmental awareness for reusing materials that can be used for more than one purpose. Sustainability has thus become a trend when it comes to decorating work spaces. For instances, energy efficient heating, lighting and appliances that helps save thousands of money on an average per year. As environment friendly products are easily available in the market like reclaimed wood, rugs made of bamboo or jute fibers and products reused of metal and glass are highly valued in the market.
- Lighter colours for workspace – A popular corporate office design trend for 2022 is to use lighter shades of greys, greens, and neutrals (Earlier this year, Pantone named “Very Peri” its 2022 Color of the Year. This bold shade of blue with violet undertones is seen everywhere from decor to furniture.) Dark wood looks blended with bright pops of color on the floors and walls can help employees feel more motivated and cheerful. Having their logo or brand colors incorporate into the design of their space is a great way to stay on brand, such as using colored fabric, cushions or even flooring with lighter colours.
If you’re getting ready to design (or redesign) an office space, explore our latest Designs for inspiration. Searching for top office fit-out companies in Dubai providing interior fit-out services? Design-Infinity is known as one of the most prominent interior fit-out companies in Dubai. If you have any questions about Design Infinity and their services or how we can help with your office design, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Written By – Akhila Aji, Performance Coach, Design Infinity.